16/10/2018 10:32 pm  
  1. IG Name - VoltaiiicTTV
  2. Discord - Voltaic#3763
  3. Age - 15
  4. Time Zone - EST
  5. Current Rank - Player
  6. Do you have a mic - Yes
  7. When are you most active on the server - Anytime after 11am est 
  8. Do you speak more than one language - Nope (english)
  9. Have you ever been banned on any server - Yes (Hypixel)
  10. What are your previous experiences in moderation? Elaborate. I've owned a few servers in past had around 10 players active at most sadly, I've been staff on friends servers aswell
  11. How long have you played on this server (/playtime) - *Required! If not done, it's instantly denied*  a whole 5hr 21min
  12. How many hours can you contribute a day? -  probably 7 or 8
  13. Situation. There are two younger kids arguing in the chat, one is accusing the other of griefing his house. The other is denying it. Choose 3 plugins you would use to dissolve the fight and find the answer. Elaborate.  I would /Vanish (if perms allowed) and teleport to the one accusing to see if his house really was griefed if it was I would use the plugin "LogBlock" or "HawkEye".
  14. How many LoA staff applications have you made before? Be honest if you lie your application will be denied! - None
  15. How did you find this server? - Googling Modded Factions servers
  16. Tell us about yourself - I'm 15 I build computers and do Twitch currently about to hit 100 follows and my top donation is $100 while streaming rocket league. Also my name is Sam.
  17. Tell us about your previous experiences (This is your chance to write a lot) - When I was staff or owner on my own server like I said before we didn't have a lot of action as in it was very unpopular but It was a good fun anyways. We did have some hackers that joined (this was a 1.8 factions server) so I definitely had to watch out for them and also some of my trusted friends even admins would use world edit to make their bases which I had to remove but It was a good time anyway owning and working on servers in general.  
  18. Anything else we should know? - not really

Aninjadude60
(@aninjadude60)
Staff Manager Admin
16/10/2018 11:38 pm  

Denied.

You didn't meet the requirements for the PlayTime. Try again in a Week. Also, why were you banned on Hypixel (Include in newer one.) Also, think of something for #18 as-well we want people who put full effort in everything they do, no matter the cost or time it takes.

-Closed

Share: