(@dakrnplayz)
24/09/2018 5:47 am  
  1. IG Name - DakrnPlayz
  2. Discord - Dakrn#2516
  3. Age - 16
  4. Time Zone - GMT +10
  5. Current Rank - 
  6. Do you have a mic - yes
  7. When are you most active on the server -  whenever i dont have something to do
  8. Do you speak more than one language - no
  9. Have you ever been banned on any server - once BUT i lagged out and got banned for flying
  10. What are your previous experiences in moderation? Elaborate. - yes, i'm been a mod, helper and admin
  11. How long have you played on this server (/playtime) - 4hours BUT i plan on player for along time 
  12. How many hours can you contribute a day? - anywhere from 5-10 😛
    Situation. There are two younger kids arguing in the chat, one is accusing the other of griefing his house. The other is denying it. Choose 3 plugins you would use to dissolve the fight and find the answer. Elaborate. - i dont really know plugins???
  13. How many LoA staff applications have you made before? Be honest if you lie your application will be denied! - this is my first
  14. How did you find this server? - from my GF
  15. Tell us about yourself - im a young lad who enjoy helping others as much as i can
  16. Tell us about your previous experiences (This is your chance to write a lot) - i've been a admin and KINDA a co-owner, i dont really know what to say XD. 
  17. Anything else we should know? - not really 😕

Aninjadude60
(@aninjadude60)
Staff Manager Admin
24/09/2018 7:53 am  

Denied,

Sorry to inform you but you fail to meet the requirements to become staff. If you still wish to become staff re-apply in 1 week, apply earlier then that it will be denied, make sure to re-read everything carefully and precisely. 

Reason: Not enough playtime and no attempt on ‘Situation’ (look things up if you don’t know)

— Closed

This post was modified 1 year ago by Aninjadude60

Share: