(@manservant)
14/08/2018 10:13 pm  
  1. IG Name -  ManServant
  2. Discord - Servant of Man#9123
  3. Age - 22
  4. Time Zone - Eastern time U.S.
  5. Current Rank - none
  6. Do you have a mic - yes
  7. When are you most active on the server - Past 6 P.M. on workdays and most of the day Saturday
  8. Do you speak more than one language - Russian and English
  9. Have you ever been banned on any server - No
  10. What are your previous experiences in moderation? Elaborate. - Other then in Discord chat, no.
  11. How long have you played on this server (/playtime) - none, but I have multiple hours on the server currently collaborating with Openteq(Zyrule)
  12. How many hours can you contribute a day? - 3 to 5 hours
    Situation. There are two younger kids arguing in the chat, one is accusing the other of griefing his house. The other is denying it. Choose 3 plugins you would use to dissolve the fight and find the answer. Elaborate. - Prism
  13. How many LoA staff applications have you made before? Be honest if you lie your application will be denied! - not to LoA but I have sent one into on Zyrule Networks.
  14. How did you find this server? - Through the Zyrule Discord.
  15. Tell us about yourself - Calm, decent at building usually working on base designs for my team.
  16. Tell us about your previous experiences (This is your chance to write a lot) -  Not much other then reviewing chat and looking around to find possible issues for bettering the server.
  17. Anything else we should know? - I spend most of my time looking at a crafting bench or building so I will be able to view chat almost always during the times that I am online.

This application will be deleted if it doesn't workout between Zyrule Networks and LoA. Thank you.

Reliphyte
(@reliphyte)
Owner Admin
14/08/2018 10:28 pm  

Due to the circumstances you will remain staff on openteq or zyrule but not on LoA. 

-closed

Share: