-Yes

7) When are you most active on the server -
-5am-6am and then most likely anytime after 4pm to 10pm

8) Do you speak more than one language -
-no

9) Have you ever been banned on any server -
-no

10) What are your previous experiences in moderation? Elaborate. -
-IRL friend hosted his own server and I moderated for about 6 months before it got shut down, a year or so back.

11) How long have you played on this server (/playtime) -
-22 Hours

12) How many hours can you contribute a day? -
-At least 3 hours

13) Situation. There are two younger kids arguing in the chat, one is accusing the other of griefing his house. The other is denying it. Choose 3 plugins you would use to dissolve the fight and find the answer. Elaborate. -
-First I'd get both sides of the story, then I'd go to the place in question and use CoreProtect to see who broke what block. Then, if the grief was done in a plugin breaking way, use rollback to restore the area to just before the grief. However, if it was a legit grief on unprotected land, then do nothing but tell them it's an anarchy server and stuff like this is bound to happen. If arguing escalates, a short mute or use Essentials to kick until they get the message.

14) How many LoA staff applications have you made before? Be honest if you lie your application will be denied! -
-none
15) How did you find this server? -
-looked up "anarchy" on the tekkit launcher
16) Tell us about yourself -
-I do stuff and things. I play other games, but always come back to Minecraft
17) Tell us about your previous experiences (This is your chance to write a lot) -
-I've been playing Minecraft on and off for almost 8 years, 6 years of that being modded and Tekkit Minecraft. So I know some stuff.
18) Anything else we should know? -
-I like to have fun while playing games, and I am pretty laid back

Reliphyte
(@reliphyte)
Owner Admin
27/08/2018 4:52 pm  

1. Its not anarchy its factions even though it says it in the name(not my idea)

2. HAHA 24...

3. Since you lack experience take this opportunity to learn and become familiar with the commands. If you have questions feel free to send a message in the staff chat. 

4. Also keep in mind, don't abuse your powers or you will be demoted. You won't be the first.

Accepted.

-Closed

Share: