2. Discord - Ari#7866
  3. Age - 16
  4. Time Zone - EST
  5. Current Rank - player
  6. Do you have a mic - yes but i don't speak a lot
  7. When are you most active on the server - all the time
  8. Do you speak more than one language - google translate does wonders
  9. Have you ever been banned on any server - nah 
  10. What are your previous experiences in moderation? Elaborate. - i used to be head mod on zyrule network
  11. How long have you played on this server (/playtime) - about a week or two
  12. How many hours can you contribute a day? - like 10
    Situation. There are two younger kids arguing in the chat, one is accusing the other of griefing his house. The other is denying it. Choose 3 plugins you would use to dissolve the fight and find the answer. Elaborate. - i would use essentials to find out if they broke any of the blocks or placed any at the house and then say "well it's a factions server but yeah he did/didn't grief it can't do anything sorry"
  13. How many LoA staff applications have you made before? Be honest if you lie your application will be denied! - 1
  14. How did you find this server? - zyrule network
  15. Tell us about yourself - i am female i am pansexual and i will kick your ass :>
  16. Tell us about your previous experiences (This is your chance to write a lot) - i dont like to write but i was mod then demoted then mod then demoted then head mod and then i quit zyrule network
  17. Anything else we should know? - no i dont think so

Reliphyte
(@reliphyte)
Owner Admin
04/09/2018 4:56 pm  

Accepted.
Keep in mind that this is more of a trainee rank. You will learn our plugins. If any higher staff (whether you like them or not) gives you directions listen to them without question.

- Closed

Share: