1. IG Name - VoltaiiicTTV
  2. Discord - Voltaic#3763
  3. Age - 15 1/2 
  4. Time Zone - EST
  5. Current Rank - Player
  6. Do you have a mic - Yes
  7. When are you most active on the server - All day
  8. Do you speak more than one language - No just English
  9. Have you ever been banned on any server - Hypixel (Using Speed Hacks on Speed UHC) this was along bit ago.
  10. What are your previous experiences in moderation? Elaborate. - I've owned multiple faction servers and have been Co Owner on a friends survival server along with helper on other friends servers (all of which were factions).
  11. How long have you played on this server (/playtime) - *Required! If not done, it's instantly denied*  2d 12hr
  12. How many hours can you contribute a day? - around 7-8
  13. Situation. There are two younger kids arguing in the chat, one is accusing the other of griefing his house. The other is denying it. Choose 3 plugins you would use to dissolve the fight and find the answer. Elaborate. - I would use the plugin you guys have installed which lets you see the history of the block (as in who placed/broke), Too confirm the players accusation of griefing but if this was on factions then nothing would happen to the "griefer" as it is allowed in factions. If the player continued to accuse to other I would use the "warnings" plugin to /warn him/her for continuing the argument in chat or I would send them a forum link so they can submit a report. If it confusing more then just those players (as in all members didn't think griefing was allowed) I would add a broadcast to the "Auto Broadcast" plugin which will make annual broadcasts to the server confirming the griefing is allowed. (Also it would help all new players who join understand how it works). 
  14. How many LoA staff applications have you made before? Be honest if you lie your application will be denied! - 1 other it got denied mainly because I didn't read the requirements and didn't have enough time to possibly get accepted.
  15. How did you find this server? - I was looking for modded faction servers after watching a youtuber play modded factions and It really interested me so I started googling.
  16. Tell us about yourself - I am a 15 year old male from West Virginia I build computers / work on them with free time I do "virtual schooling" basically just school but through a website. (Which is why I have a lot of time to play this game).
  17. Tell us about your previous experiences (This is your chance to write a lot) - When I was staff or owner on my own server like I said before we didn't have a lot of action as in it was very unpopular but It was a good fun anyways. We did have some hackers that joined (this was a 1.8 factions server) so I definitely had to watch out for them and also some of my trusted friends even admins would use world edit to make their bases which I had to remove but It was a good time anyway owning and working on servers in general.  Regarding previous experiences on the server its been pretty good fun playing it so far, few ups and downs the only experience I would probably bring up here is when my base got nuked on 1st day (I personally think its just meme now) But honestly I feel like getting nuked that early helped me out because I got help from the staff and they showed me a lot of things I didn't know about Draconic Evolution and other mods. They helped me setup my first (good) base which I am very thankful for their help with that overall I'd say my good experience on this server definitely out weighs the bad experiences. 
  18. Anything else we should know? - Even If this doesn't get accepted I still mean everything I said above (#17) about the other staff on the server. Special Thanks to @aninjadude60 and @squiddie_E3 for helping me setup my first underground good base which really got me to keep playing the server. 

Reliphyte
(@reliphyte)
Owner Admin
28/10/2018 2:32 pm  

Denied due to too many warns, a ban, and lack of maturity.

- Closed

Share: