(@bluetechnician)
24/02/2019 1:25 pm  
  1. IG Name - BlueTechnician
  2. Discord - BlueTechnician#4239
  3. Age - 15
  4. Time Zone - EST.
  5. Current Rank - Default.
  6. Do you have a mic - Yes.
  7. When are you most active on the server - I am most active from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM during the school week and during the weekends I am most active from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
  8. Do you speak more than one language - Yes, English, and Portuguese.
  9. Have you ever been banned on any server - No.
  10. What are your previous experiences in moderation? Elaborate. - I have been an owner of three servers in my past, unfortunately I was not making enough money to pay for the expenses for my server and chose to work for no pay with other Minecraft servers.
  11. How long have you played on this server (/playtime) - I have been playing for 2 - 3 weeks. *Required! If not done, it's instantly denied* 
  12. How many hours can you contribute a day? - Well on a school week 4 hours, but on the weekends I contribute more than 12 hours.
  13. Situation. There are two younger kids arguing in the chat, one is accusing the other of griefing his house. The other is denying it. Choose 3 plugins you would use to dissolve the fight and find the answer. Elaborate. - I would first ask them to stop because they can just repair it. If they do not stop I would say "You have one more chance, please stop spamming chat and get over it..." If they don't stop I would mute them for 5 - 10 minutes (Time depends on how much they spam and previous mutes).
  14. How many LoA staff applications have you made before? Be honest if you lie your application will be denied! - This is my first and only application for LoA.
  15. How did you find this server? - I found this server using minecraftservers.org when trying to figure out who I can help raise their server off of it's knees.
  16. Tell us about yourself - I am a really cool and fun guy. I love trolling hackers while recording for youtube. And every now and then I like to test other staff members (usually new ones) so I know what they are best at on the server.
  17. Tell us about your previous experiences (This is your chance to write a lot) - As I said before I have owned three servers in the past and managed to find and fight hackers on my servers to keep fairness among other players, which is what I hope to help with on other servers in the future. I want to help increase the amount of players playing this server every day in the future which is one of my most favored goals for any server I want to work on. I think this would be a great chance for me to help others in the community around me.
  18. Anything else we should know? - Well really I wrote everything you need to know on the previous questions... Thanks for letting my apply.

Reliphyte
(@reliphyte)
Owner Admin
25/02/2019 4:51 pm  

Considering that you: have not done the playtime command in-game like the template asks, have conflicting ages across your accounts (Steam, Roblox, ETC) and that we have no record of you ever joining the server; I am going to have to deny your application. You may reapply at a later date.

- Denied

Share: